Tuesday 1 September 2015

My skincare routine (Day&Night)



    Hi guys, again it has been too long since I last posted on my blog, but life has got in the way yet again ! It will probably be best if I explain it all on an other blog so yeah I'll get back to you on that. 
Anyway today I have decided to talk to you about my full on skincare routine, so that I can hopefully, finally get into the beauty side of my blog. So I'm going to show the more basic day to day, go to routine that I have been using the past few weeks.




In the morning as soon as I wake up I instantly cleanse my face with the simple facial wipes, I normally only need one in the morning and just go all over my face and neck. 



Then I use a cotton pad with just a small amount of the "Sothys normalising beauty milk" and apply it manly around the T zone to get that really nice deep cleanse.


Finally I moisturise with the L'Oreal triple active day cream. This is of course the moisturiser that I chose to fit with my skin type which is dry and extremely sensitive, so you can just use your day to day moisturiser. But if you have skin like mine I highly recommend this cream.

At night I like to change the products I use a little. So I start of again with my facial wipes to remove all my make up. ( see first image)


I then go to my bathroom and fill my sink with warm water  and wash my face with this clean and clear exfoliating wash, rince then dry. I prefer to do this at night but you prefer to add this step in the morning, it is entirely up to you. 



At last I get to use my favourite skincare item, my Sothys Hydravance light hydrating night cream. This cream has been my go to night cream for nearly a year now and I still have not found one that tops it, so I highly highly recommend it for any skin type. ( This is a french product ! so I do not know yet, where and if you can find it the UK or any other countries, but I you can find it on the Sothys Paris website. Just to warn it is a bit on the pricy side but worth every penny). 


Simple wipes : 3.00£
Sothys beauty milk : ~ 15.00£
L'Oreal cream : ~ 9.00£
Clean&Clear : ~4.00£
Hydravance : 45.00£

That's the end for today, hope it was useful and please give leave any comments you wish to leave me. 

Annie Olivia. X 









No comments:

Post a Comment